Executive Luxury Services
Blueberry facial, nail clipping and grinding, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, deep cleansing gentle shampoo, and argan oil spray for brushing. Complimentary cologne, and bow or bandana.
All that's included in bath plus a sanitary trim, paw pad and feet trim, and face trim. Excellent for in-between full grooms.
All that's included in the bath plus a full haircut with length taken off the body.
A full hand scissor. No clipper to body, but trimming on legs, chest, underbelly, ears etc. Perfect for double-coated dogs such as Golden Retrievers, Collies, Spaniels, and Pomeranians.
Inclusive Luxury Spa Services
A good de-shed is rare in salons, as many pet groomers do not understand what a coat truly needs; and will strip the coat of essential oils, leaving the skin dry or irritated. Holistic groomers are well-versed in what is necessary for a proper de-shedding. Using our 5-step process, we go through the steps to ensure your pet is in top condition. The de-shed package is included in the price of double-coated dogs.
- Step 1: Blow out with a velocity dryer before the bath. This will ensure the dead hair is removed, so the treatment can reach the skin.
- Step 2:De-shedding shampoo. We use an all natural, chemical-free, hypoallergenic shampoo. With botanical extracts, this shampoo is anti-inflammatory, mild, and soothing to skin with superior cleansing.
- Step 3: Using a protein conditioner, this hydrates and cleanses the coat. A dry coat leads to additional shedding, and dry, dead hair mimics "shedding" hair.
- Step 4: Second blow out. This dries the coat, and gets the remaining hair out.
- Step 5: Using special brushes, we brush the coat thoroughly, without causing further harm to the coat or irritating the skin. We use an Argan Oil after spray to thoroughly reach the roots of the hair.